Employment as Security / Floor Manager
Are you an expert in conflict resolution? Let’s talk!
We’re not just looking for a typical bouncer, but someone who goes above and beyond to provide friendly, responsive service, works in an efficient and professional manner while maintaining a positive attitude. Our Security / Floor Hosts provide our guests and VIPs with first-class service with a smile and great personality while ensuring they are having a great time.
- Recognize and greet all regular and future regular clients upon arrival
- Ensuring that EVERY person that comes in the venue is carded, of legal age and following dress code
- Having a welcoming and accommodating attitude with every guest
- Being knowledgeable of current and future events at the venue
- Maintaining a professional appearance, dress code, and integrity of the venue at all times
- Diffusing situations calmly and respectfully, preventing an escalation
- Escorting our entertainers to their vehicle at the completion of their shift
- Continually seeking to provide refined luxury amenities, including bottle service, VIP rooms, and champagne rooms, ensuring satisfaction.
- Driving sales by establishing relationships with guests by anticipating their needs and building rapport
- Coordinating and managing communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure we resolve customer concerns
Skills and Qualifications Include:
- Must be motivated, hardworking, passionate with superior verbal skills
- Excellent judgment, attention to detail, and decision-making abilities
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and willingness to work as a team to go above and beyond expectations
- Ability to spot potential situations and resolve conflicts with respect and decorum
- Commitment to company values and excellent guest service
- Ability to keep an open and objective view, listen empathetically, and be respectful always
- Leadership finesse along with the ability to effectively communicate and motivate a team into high performance.
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8 hours at a time
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 35 pounds. Must be able to lift and move venue furniture when necessary.
- Ability to speak and hear, vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- No face, neck or inappropriate and/or offensive tattoos
- A proven track record of personally providing excellent customer service, sales or previous experience working in a nightclub, bar, restaurant, hotel or similar role a plus.
Successful applicants must be able to transition between busy and slower times of the evening, maximizing every guest’s experience.
- Immediate positions are available
- No experience necessary … we will train!
- Employment Type: Full Time and Part Time Positions Available